Help The Truth

Friday, July 4, 2008

Why I'm here and what I'm looking for!

In The Name of The Most High

I'm a 32 year old married woman in search of spiritual knowledge and salvation through comprehensive research and thoughtful meditation. In order to achieve this end, after extensive reading and questions I have finally decided to work specifically on two of our world's most misunderstood ideologies or religions, namely Islam and Judaism.
All my effort goes towards a truthful search and dedicated attempt to reveal the realities and solve contradictions and misunderstandings. Fortunately while searching through the internet for information I came across Mrs Anna T's blog entitled "Domestic Felicity" and am glad to say I have found it a most helpful blog in terms of clarifying Jewish life from the point of view of an orthodox Jew.
I have recently started reading the Quran (I am yet at the begining of the book but would like to share my reading process on this blog with others)and greately welcome points of views of the other dear visitors. Through my research I realized that Islam has different groups within itself but the most important ones are as I have found out the Sunnis and the Shias. The latter seems to be the most controvertial and of course in the minority yet it has interesting things to offer which I hope to be able to find out, understand and hopefully judge.

I would greatly welcome any contribution in terms of information to my blog.

One important note: I have great emphasis on an atmosphere of friendship and peaceful dialogue and seriously oppose ANY kind of insult or personal attack.

Hope to see your great, thoughtful contributions.

No comments: